Read more comments
- Potential offenders are more likely to break laws if the punishment cannot outweigh the profits t...
- What is the difference between offender and perpetrator ?
- What is the difference between offender and criminal ?
- Some students tremble and cry when they attend the graduation ceremony. Does this sound natural?
- My roommate always mess our kitchen up and my role is cleaning it up. It is a hassle. Does this ...
- 「建物～出ます。」 どの助詞が正しいですか？
- Get wrapped means? The best way to tap into a trapper is to get wrapped in her trap.
- 猫はマットで座りました。 Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- Could you please tell me how to express the following in a more spoken way? A warm cup of tea ...
- Does this have any errors? If Japanese were a difficult language,I couldn’t have acquired it in ...
- Are you american people use an idioms in the daily talk?
- in spoken language contrasts with written language?
- what is the difference between the stepfamily and blended family? could you please explain and i...