- How do you say this in English (US)? needn't to ir need do not to
- How do you say this in English (US)? all you need is not to be worried/is to not be worried
- I need to quit it and take a shower now. いい加減にしてシャワー浴びないと。 does this sound natural?
- Can someone correct my grammar 😊 When he was the first one who ghosted you, but he kept messagin...
- I have to bring back DVD to rental shop until tomorrow. Does this sentence sound natural?
- She had begun to take Piano lessons by his mother at age four and it was qui...
- She seems rather adult-like. does it sound natural?
- it's a high level of Korean sentence. does it sound natural??
- Is this natural in spoken American English? ―My pen won't write but there's still some ink in it...
- Is this sentence correct ‘Dont nobody get me , so I never get nobody now. ‘
- Do the following two sentences mean the same thing? 1) You can help him, but you can't live his ...
- I know that the phrase "to crash "(my place, my couch) means to stay for the night.. but are ther...
- I don't understand why "the" should be placed before USA?