- i found this sentence. "Did she have a sandwich for lunch or "some" soup and salad?" why is "som...
- ここでの 治んないっつのにねー の っつのには何の略ですか？
- She is very good in her work. She is very good in her job. She is very expert in her work. Are t...
- Does this sound natural? Historically, surveillance had been a costly and difficult task to per...
- 聞き取れません.. 皆んなの末長い？？ですか？ 末長いならどういう意味ですか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Stop saying at a venture. Don't say like at a venture. Are both correct?
- Why should we put “are” in the sentence “What you need are a tiger and a mice” if we put “is” in ...
- 1. Read this closely. 2. Read this thoroughly. Which one sounds natural? Do they mean the sa...
- *A joint has started. What does the word started mean?
- Which is correct, "10 rooms with a different name" OR "10 rooms with different names"?