Read more comments
- i am swim everyday or i swim everyday... which one is correct?
- Is there a noun for "something that holds you back from doing something?"
- What does "гляди" mean and how is it pronounced?
- Is it strange that I use Ego as my English name
- Is this called "mountain climbing", "rock climbing", or either? Thanks
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- She has been to a foreign country. この文の場合は、彼女は今も外国にいるのですか？もう帰って来てるのですか。どういうニュアンスですか。
- Please give me examples how parents call thair child (something like "cookie" or "peanuts")
- Is Rodham sounds funny to native speakers? I kind of interested in American politics (I’m a inte...
- Does this sounds natural? I'm being as happy as can be!
- Does this question sound off? If it does, could you show me some examples of a better way of aski...