Read more comments
- We are more strangers to each other now.because we have very few mutual friends now does this so...
- After all, we're mere strangers. We don't know each other at all. does this sound natural?
- “The stranger robbed his wife”应该怎么翻译
- Is this japanese?... chinese?... what does it mean? 🤔
- Which sentence is more natural? Is there any difference? 1 I have not been interested in soccer ...
- 渋滞 ↑ 這是日語單詞。 当你读到这个词时，你认为它作为一个陌生的中文词是什么意思？ This is a Japanese word. When you read this word,...
- 韓国の方は、だいだい色や、桃色を英語で오렌지と핑크いいますか？ それとも、주황색や분홍색と言うことが多いですか?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Have you ever been dumped?” Does this question only refer to love affairs , can it also be relat...
- Japanese people are often seen kind by foreigners. この表現は自然ですか？ Is this expression natural? Is th...
- How and when do you use " must " on conversation? You must be excited. You must do this. There ...
- Is this question correct? What do lions feed on?
- by sea/ over land why they use different prepositions?