23 Dec 2017
Question about Japanese
What does いとしてる mean?
I don't understand completely how it works. I've seen it somewhere but I don't understand how it came to be. It seems to exist but is it standard? Is it correct? What's its difference from あいしてる?
Read more comments
- What does my eyesight's terrible mean?
- What does get in shape mean?
- What does オランダのライデンって割と有名なはずだよ、ちなみにヴェネチアも好き mean?
- What does payslips mean?
- What does バラのように美しい人間? mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?