23 Dec 2017
Question about English (US)
😈 What are some of your favorite swears or insults in your native language that you might often think (if not actually use out loud in speech)? Please let me know, I’m very curious! 😸
( ※ I am a native English speaker and therefore of course I already know lots of them in English, but anyone can answer this question, it doesn’t have to be only fellow native English speakers. ^-^ )
Read more comments
- ”Who are you to know so little, yet offer so much?” What does this mean?
- — What are you taking with you? — Only the essentials does this sound natural?
- 次にすることは何？ What should you do next? does this sound natural?
- what i want to say: “i rarely go to the library” is this correct? “저는 도서관에 좀처럼 안 가요”
- Что значит ”Они говорят не знают куда всё с места проведения соревнований"? Что значит здесь "куда”?
- 広島・長崎の原爆は、いまも多くの人々の体に[病]を引きおこしている。 びょう / やまい どっちに読みます??
- 午後: 12:00-23:59 夜: 18:00-23:59 Is this correct(roughly)? So 午後しちじ=夜しちじ？
- I would go if I am not working tomorrow I would go if I was not working tomorrow pls tell me the...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...
- I got a rip-off. Is this correct?
- can "to be jacked up" mean getting broken? eg- he's wing is jacked up, he cant fly for a while. ...
- I get my mouth watery at the very thought of thinking about chocolate. Does this sentence make s...
- Could anyone tell me why in the first sentence in second paragraph “given” is used without a “is”...