23 Dec 2017
Question about English (US)
How do you say this in English (US)? This book was brilliant. I liked that even if I have been given all the clues I wasn't able to find out the solution. Not the murderer, nor the motive. And the final didn't disappointed me as I thought it could have done while reading the book.
Can you correct this sentence sounding as natural as possible, please?
- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in French (France)? I am constantly stressed thinking about the future becaus...
- How do you say this in English (US)? che lavoro fai?
- How do you say this in English (US)? faixa de pedestre
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? bubble dust
- How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? あの声
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?