Read more comments
- What is the difference between If you are going to London, and If you are to go to London, and ...
- What is the difference between He said he would go to London the next year. and He said he will g...
- I'll go to London next February. What place of the city should I stay?
- Can you share some nice French names with me?Thank you～
- I'll be out in a second. I'll be out in a jiffy. Are both correct?
- 私は中国語（ ）話すことができます
- この地域は安全だと聞いているが、用心するに越したことはない。貴重品はしっかり身につけておこう。 借金はないに越したことはない。できるだけ早いうちに返済しましょう。 安いに越したことはないので、百...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Coffee works well for me to feel better but I wouldn't say that I enjoy its taste like I do drink...
- feb 13 -> feb 13th? 13rd? how do you read this?
- can I say,"He was nervous seeing as it was his first performance "?
- Is “to and fro” common nowadays or it sounds odd? My dog was wagging his tale to and fro
- Today our factory is scheduled to be shut down by 6 p.m. so the machine wouldn't have been workin...