- You're living your life with an easy-going attitude, aren't you? 君は飄々と生きてるね。 does this sound n...
- "But life leaps over oblivion lightly, losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is ...
- Can you risk your life for her? あなたは彼女のために命を捧げられますか？ does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? Between these two people, who is taller?
- How do you say this in English (US)? how do you say in English :non sono molto portato per fare q...
- How do you say this in Japanese? Japanese culture is becoming more popular overseas.
- How do you say this in Japanese? my step father Brent is a builder and my mum works at a dairy farm
- How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? トイレを借りても良いですか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?