- The world of work today = today's world of work?
- Where in the world would you like to travel and why?
- When it's drizzling, it's somehow quiet in the world. 小雨がぱらついていると、世の中がどことなく静かだ。 does this soun...
- Which is natural? ・the day my young brother was born ・the day my younger brother was born
- どちらが正しですか。 ①今月からしばらく一人で住むことになります。 ② 今月からしばらく一人で住むようになります。 アパートに普段に二人で住んでいますが、友達が1ヶ月ぐらい旅行に行きますので、
- Is this a popular Chinese saying: 大爱无痕，巨悲无泪 What does it mean?
- Je suis une Chinoise. Je suis chinoise. sont tous les deux corrects?
- "I‘m Justin." If I question "Justin" in this sentence, namely, transforming this sentence to a sp...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- i found this sentence. "Did she have a sandwich for lunch or "some" soup and salad?" why is "som...
- Stop saying at a venture. Don't say like at a venture. Are both correct?
- Why should we put “are” in the sentence “What you need are a tiger and a mice” if we put “is” in ...
- 1. Read this closely. 2. Read this thoroughly. Which one sounds natural? Do they mean the sa...
- *A joint has started. What does the word started mean?