Read more comments
- How do you pronounce YOLO (you only live once) in conversation? Also a few examples, please.
- How do you pronounce yowza? I think I heard it used in the American tv show how I met your mother...
- How to pronounce "Dentist's",there are two "s",it is pronounced/dentists/,right??
- ''Here is what's tripping all you up'' Could you put it differently with simple words?
- 1."Jack was to become a manager, but he left." 2."Jack was to have become a manager, but he left...
- What is "Only in New York" moment? What is happened "Only in New York" ? What is the special thin...
- How many words does a junior two student of English mother tongue need to write in English compos...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Is American bread very sweet and greasy? Do you eat this for three meals a day?
- 1.He used to run his dog up to the extent that it was tired. 2.He used to swim his dog up to th...
- I fell you is this ok to say when you become love with someone¿?
- I'd like to know if there is some words are missing in the sentence below. I suspect "which are" ...
- Is “uncertain opinions” natural?