Read more comments
- What's the difference between "art" and "the arts"?
- "Whose pen is this?" Can I just say "Whose is this?" Thanks
- バテマンは言った:”いつも一人で働きます”。 Is this grammatically correct? How would you say it in natural Japanese? ...
- what is fhe exact difference between verb keep on and keep up?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Is American bread very sweet and greasy? Do you eat this for three meals a day?
- 1.He used to run his dog up to the extent that it was tired. 2.He used to swim his dog up to th...
- I fell you is this ok to say when you become love with someone¿?
- I'd like to know if there is some words are missing in the sentence below. I suspect "which are" ...
- Is “uncertain opinions” natural?