- Lately, I'm losing my hair a lot. I'm aging. 最近、髪がよく抜ける。歳かな。 does this sound natural?
- Your hair looks more shiny not to wash too often. 髪はあまり頻繁に洗わないほうがツヤがいいね。 does this sound natural?
- Your hair looks more shiny not washing too often. 髪はあまり頻繁に洗わないほうがツヤがいいね。 does this sound natural?
- "Here's two hamburgers." Is this English correct? A native speaker said this, but I think it sh...
- Do you say "Is that for me?" instead of "Are you asking me?"
- May you please transcribe the line at 1:55 in this video for me? https://youtu.be/W2BSGjg4bwU?t=115
- How do you respond when you are asked "how are you"?
- Offer me help is it correct
- “freak out” Is this expression not appropriate for a formal conversation?
- 1. I had a cut before I knew it 2. I had a cut without knowing it 3. I had a cut without noticing...
- We'll be more free at the virus. We'll be more free from the virus. Are both correct and the sam...
- "Nine out of ten adults live a mentally healthy life. The one who doesn't experienced childhood t...
- 1. Can someone fix the gramma in this paragraph for me? Please An important idea from the poe...