23 Dec 2017
- « Ne comptez pas sur lui si vous avez un problème » ou « Ne comptez pas sur lui si vous aurez un ...
- Do Polish people get all the grammatical cases correctly? There are just too many word endings, t...
- I have to go work an hour and half from now. Does this sound natural?
- Bonjour à tous et à toutes, "L'amour, c'est comme la gastro aujourd'hui. Ça s'attrape n'importe ...
- do the possessive pronouns need the article before them?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "i want to recommend to you a movie". am I speak naturally?
- I like to watch movie, have anyone can introduce me your favourite movie? I want to watch English...
- I thought it'd be sth relaxing to do after all that work yesterday. What does "after all that ...
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...
- I got a rip-off. Is this correct?