- I told them at the hotel that I'd check-in by 11pm, but I think I might be late a little. I need...
- I've arrived at my hotel. The cell phone signal in this room is pretty strong. It's comfortable. ...
- I am working now at hotel which is located near Gwangan beach . I am happy at this moment because...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 泳いだ
- How do you say this in Portuguese (Brazil)? hospital
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? I spent a lot of time in silence
- How do you say this in Japanese? I left my hat yesterday. / I lost my hat yesterday.
- How do you say this in Portuguese (Brazil)? this song has been in my head all week
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?