23 Dec 2017
Question about Spanish (Spain)
How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? Mi actor favorito es Shahrukh Khan. Es un hombre famuso. Tiene cincuenta y uno años. Es indo. Es medio alto y moreno. Tiene el pelo medio largo. Tiene ojos castaños. Tiene bigote y barba. Está en forma y guapo. Es simpático y tranquilo. Es Trabajor.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? “I have a car.” and “I have an allergy.”
- How do you say this in Russian? what do you say *WHO*
- How do you say this in Japanese? I dream of going to Kyoto and Kanazawa
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? drive thru
- How do you say this in Arabic? سَكَنَ التَّاجِرُ فِي القَصْرِ بَيْنَ نَهْرَيِ الْمَدِينَةِ
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?