Read more comments
- le fromager, c'est un lieu ou une personne ?
- <hi sir> <hello sir> the former is rude?
- just a simple question, do you guys only call your friends with "hey"? like calling parents "hey"...
- 「明日遅れないようにね」 その「ように」というのはどういう意味ですか
- Hi, should I say the relevant information is "in the about section of the website" or "under the ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Are there any other ways to say "You're welcome"?
- Which does native prefer "good morning" or "morning"?
- Does “just saying” mean “don’t take it seriously”? Thank you in advance!
- How did you memorize Japanese words?
- Those sentences below are about soccer. If there're any strange or unnatural ones, please let m...