Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- what are the differences between these sentences? they all basically say dad and mom are doing fi...
- How do you use “sort of”, and what does this mean? Would anybody teach me with examples?
- In the phrase: “Español es muy fácil de aprender” How does “de” work in the phrase? Why is it there?
- 当然の理 理の当然 同じですか?
- 10年前から動き始めていた Is it “they started moving 10 years ago” or “they have been starting to move since...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Well, it’s not that cold because it goes up to my ankle.” Does it sound natural? Please correct me.
- I'd like to know what "antithesis" means in the text below. Thanks in advance.
- - "How do you normally pronounce the word "restaurant"? (Not slowly, but normally)
- What is the definition of the “take” in the sentence “It took me 5 hours to finish it”
- Is it “When I’m hangry, I get angry” or I need to use “to” after “get”?