Read more comments
- What does "rate a slack" under 109 mean? 105 00:09:08,215 --> 00:09:12,134 You know, look, ...
- It can only slow the rate of cars increasing. Is this sentence correct? Increasing is a adjectiv...
- How do you rate the cultural wealth of your country? Is it a cultural oasis or a cultural wasteland?
- How do you say this in Korean? Using this machine is so hard
- How do you say this in Korean? For. Eg: I'm practicing for this.
- How do you say this in Japanese? I cannot wait to meet you again!
- How do you say this in Japanese? I’ve been learning Japanese for about a year and one month now.
- How do you say this in Japanese? tengo dolor de cabeza
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?