Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? mujhe kal delhi Jana h
- How do you say this in English (US)? mujhe sharminda na karo.
- How do you say this in English (US)? mujhe zindagi se nafrath hogai hai
- my client told me that the coronavirus outbreak in his country. he had to working at home. I repl...
- Trough this lesson,you will be able to talk about traveling in English. Is the sentence above na...
- If I want to say "Ojalá hubiera tenido una oportunidad como la tuya" What's the most appropiate w...
- Is the expression 'find favor in the eyes of somebody' common?
- He got drag by someone backwards. He got drag to backwards by someone. Are both correct?
- Which one is correct? We saw him the night “that” we went to see the play. We saw him the nigh...
- Can someone help me with this exercise?
- Keep off the grass. Keep off the glass. Which is correct?
- can someone be my native english friend, please ? I'm brazilian.
- What’s the difference between “rules” and “ruling” if they both are nouns? You must comply with...