Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Hello I've read this on a website and was wondering what the word "change" mean here? Is it an ad...
- Which one is grammatically correct? 안돼요 OR 안되요 인스타에서 쓴 캡션이 요즘에 많이 봐서 점점 헷갈려진다.. 😅
- 「それから」、「あれから」の違いは何ですか？ （ある時点から～～になった）の意味として使われる場合です
- "The Chinese government covered up this problem when they knew that at the end of December." W...
- 写真の中の「ごときに」はどういう意味ですか？ 海賊のように、これ以上燃料を使いたくない それとも、海賊に対して、これ以上燃料を使いたくない？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Does this sentence make sense? He gradually increases the speed to a ball, then he strongly swin...
- I need native English speakers to practise with and I can teach them Vietnamese (if they are inte...
- Hi! I need practice my grammar in inglés. Help me natives
- what is a "Area Code"? ìs it a city or state?
- "He is really disorganized, he always works overtime." Would you check if the above sentence i...