Read more comments
- If today were Monday, would it be natural to ask "What did you do last weekend"?
- can I say, "they're celebrating my brother's four years"?
- can I say, "it was my first try in taking photography"?
- can I say, "I think you'll like the idea to ride a horse there"?
- As a kid, he loved imagining and designing buildings. It was evident that he will grow up to be a...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- “When I was on my way home from my friend’s house, I saw a cat that seems to have been crashed by...
- Are there any other ways to say "You're welcome"?
- Which does native prefer "good morning" or "morning"?
- Does “just saying” mean “don’t take it seriously”? Thank you in advance!
- How did you memorize Japanese words?