23 Dec 2017
English (US) Spanish (Mexico)
Question about Japanese
I want to make a call to Japan and place an order by phone. I would like to say that I'm calling from overseas and would like to buy several items, also would like to ask if they call send them to the US. Thanks!
The store is run by elderly and would like to be as polite as possible. Thank you!
Read more comments
- ここの記事に、「70代男性が死亡」と言いますが、「新型コロナで入院中」とでも言います。それはどういう意味ですか？ https://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_soci...
- どうやってI'm sorry, I got sidetrackedと言いますか？（例えば、友達と話題Aについて話しますが、パッと話題B、C と Dについてばかり話していたと気づいて、話題Aに戻り...
- what does the doctor recommend?
- Would you ever say - 날씨라 징그러워요. Or is this verb mainly used with food not other things?
- what does 성장하다 mean? - 앞으로 더 성장할 수 있을까? - 갈수록 더 성장하는 것 같아!
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "Faster, I'm losing it." I heard this in a movie. Why is the "be -ing" form used, not the "be...
- Hi, everyone. I want to study English with you. Can you help me? Thanks💕
- Do you use "You weren't home" to mean "You were not at home”?
- Hi! Tell me pls, how often you use “been” in perfect time sentence? In your everyday life? And pl...
- Do you say ‘I was surprised by the news’ ?