Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Is this sentence correct? : I’ve felt sick all day.
- does this sound natural? shhh...Don't be noisy, i'm trying to hang on every word he say
- Lee:I wish I played football in your team The coach:I can talk to your parents! Lee:they (wouldn'...
- does this sound natural? every time we meet ,we always bring up the topic of boruto
- What does “take the biscuit” mean? And why?
- You made the same mistake yesterday. You made a mistake the same thing yesterday. Are these e...
- 1) I agree with you. 2) I agree with your opinion. 3) I agree to your opinion. Are they all cor...
- which one is correct and sounds natural? you're not getting away and you won't get away
- which one is natural 1.i'm gonna trim my hair 2.i'm gonna get my haircut 3.i'm gonna shave my hair
- I can’t understand what meaning the words “enter into difficulty “ indicate . Please explain it...