23 Dec 2017
Question about Japanese
How do you say this in Japanese? He eventually traveled to the U.S. and Europe as part of the first official missions to the Western world. Profoundly influenced by Western thought, Fukuzawa's prolific works cover a range of subjects from philosophy to women's rights.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in German? I forgive you for lying about that
- How do you say this in German? chaque année
- How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? of course you're not around when I have it.
- How do you say this in Japanese? Who is she? Is she your girlfriend? 彼女は誰ですか？ 彼女はあなたの彼女ですか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? I’m going to study abroad and can you share my secret to lea...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?