Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Is the following sentence correct? I hope you had a pleasant car ride.
- Does this sound natural? 😁 In personally don't like online school because I don't see my colleagu...
- Then a subtle emotion flashed in her eyes a moment after. Is it correct?
- Oh, I see! You drink whey protein not for getting macho, but for your diet! I didn’t know that ...
- Please rewrite this more casually. ⬇️ I heard someone else’s voice in the background
- Is there any words I can use instead of “of course” example sentence: I agree with you of course...
- What does "if anything we get the opposite that we need to try harder." mean? In this modern s...
- What would be the response to "You make my day" other than "my pleasure" or " I'm happy to help"?
- Можно ли сказать / can I say: "Test for me?"
- is it correct "I don't like to settle with one thing email life"?