Read more comments
- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. does this sound natural?
- ¿Cuál opción suena más natural? Lo más común es pedir la comida en casa. Lo más simple es pedir ...
- 1. my whole life 2. all (of) my life → Are they interchangeable most of the time? For no.2, I'm ...
- This is one of the definitions of "sound". What does "in any way" mean here? thanks
- when reading Japanese names how do you know which reading to use with each kanji?
- そのバンドはどちらのでしたけ? バンドの声で曲を聞いてみて、どちらのバンドか言えない。 この表現は自然ですか。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- can I say, "my dog and l remain attached to each other for already 2 years"?
- Which one is correct? * I am egoist * I am an egoist
- Can anyone explain grammatically about this sentence? I feel strange with how to use “detailing ”...
- I know that "The rich" means " Rich people", Then I wonder if " The cheap " suggests "The cheap s...
- can u say, "We might meet now if the weather turns out to be okay"?