23 Dec 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does it mean の in いるの?
- What is the difference between ですか？ and ますか？ and いるの？ ?
- How do you use 〜ている. I know it means that your doing a continuing action and that it can express ...
- Could you please tell me the meaning of the following sentence? ; “ They finished the year six pl...
- "If it will rain tomorrow, I have to buy an umbrella now." Does this sound natural? Can I o...
- I often hear that the article "the" should be always put in front of "same." Is this always true...
- He made the film was financed by himself two years ago. Does this sentence make sense?
- Does this sound natural? I'm eating grilled rice balls
- What time I finish work today depends on how hard I work in the morning. I want to see a film aft...
- *boost your confidence. *boost your skills. (does this sound natural?)
- How is the exact translation of these two sentences: - (strategy for your affiliates to mark...
- Does this sound natural? A: Why are you taking so long? B: i was busy to look for my shoes
- What does "thank" mean? I mean I understand that we use this word to express my gratitude. But so...