Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I need some medicine to lower the fever. I need some medicine to reduce the fever. I need some ...
- What does irk mean? Is it a common word? Irksome
- I heard he was severely hurt in the accident. I heard he was severely injured in the accident. ...
- Many Japanese people love watching youtube channel. Even my mom does! How about your countries?
- What kind of music do you often listen to?
- please check my grammer below Was the classroom cleand yesterday afternoon?
- 'You haven't changed a bit. ' How can i write it in a slang?
- When do you say “brilliant”?
- What's the most common way to say "baby carriage; perambulator; pram" in the U.S?
- Does this sound natural？ You appeared before me, oh And you stole my heart As I was witnessi...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- Would you please help me? https://youtu.be/LEuFJNjKJh4 From 2:35 to 4:00 Mom : .....? Kid:...
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Is the word 버터 (butter) used in Korean slang? If so, what does it mean?