Read more comments
- can I say, "if I had the chance to go somewhere, it would be definitely a remote village, far awa...
- can I say, "the definition of happiness for me have been always the same. happiness makes us feel...
- When you say "Tom lives in the third house from mine", how many houses are there between the two ...
- can I say, "if my friend hadn't given me a cat as a birthday gift, I think I wouldn't have been s...
- can I say, "it was my first time when I rode a horse"?
- “Addict coffe” or “coffe addict” ?!
- What does "blinding whack " mean here
- “I feel happy for you” “I feel bad for you” In the two sentences, what’s the function of “for”?
- man -> handsome girl -> pretty it's right? if who say pretty to boy, it's not natural?
- what's the difference between furrow and frown ？ like，furrow brows vs frown brows