Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Tom:Don't make me ask again. How many times do I have to tell you the same question? Charles:Oh...
- Don't ask me again. Don't make me ask again. What is the difference between these sentences?
- Let's go for a swim. Let's go swimming. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Let's go to a movie. Let's go see a movie. Let's go to the movies. Let's go to the theater. L...
- https://vocaroo.com/15aggkc1hGkH Can you please tell me what this voice exactly says?
- Is there an expression like "eat well"? For example if someone's goes somewhere you wish him "hav...
- Are these words sound natural? Can I use them on a daily basis? I learned them from a book. U...
- I literally did nothing Does it sound natural?
- are these two sentence structures right? 1. It doesn't interfere with what will happen. 2. It wo...
- A. You're parked crooked. B. You parked crooked. Which one is correct? Thanks!