Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Both are correct and natural? A. we could get the upper hand by using it as leverage in our negot...
- sounds natural?: They were literally born to be singers indeed. Check this out if you wanna feel...
- You look different from before. You look different than before. Are both correct?
- English Sentences for Everyday Can I use this for title of the book?
- Hello, I’m struggling with this article, could anyone here please help me figure out the highligh...
- how dose after “every” sound you? No matter how many times I listen, I can’t catch it.
- Someone said to me ''In English-speaking countries like the US, we don't say "you are as beautifu...
- what did he say from 0 7〜 0 13？ https://youtu.be/-K0yi17Nz3k
- Daily Use English Sentences Is this correct for a book title?
- Please correct my mistakes. I want to take a picture of just as they are in stead of using some ...