- I wonder if these pork cutlets keep good until tomorrow. このトンカツ、明日まで持つかなあ。 does this sound natural?
- We thought we were going to eat pork cutlet and decided to wait in line. There're about 30 people...
- What is the difference between I like pork steak more than beaf one, I like both though. and I do...
- Can I say イングランドはスコットランドのように英国の４つの国の一つの国で大部分の土地は低い山や原です。 to mean ”England is one of Britain's fou...
- アルが踏ん張ってくれているんだもんな。あとは...俺だちがやるだけだ。 「もん」はここでどんな用法ですか？ 「だけ」はどんな用法ですか？
- What does こって in こって名前 means in the sentence below? 私、粉物とかソースとかすごい好きだから、定期的に食べたくなる、たこ焼きとお好み焼き。...
- De quel quai part le train pour Bordeaux?
- what does ein schlechten gewissen haben mean while I was watching a short clip there was someone ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "Faster, I'm losing it." I heard this in a movie. Why is the "be -ing" form used, not the "be...
- Hi, everyone. I want to study English with you. Can you help me? Thanks💕
- Do you use "You weren't home" to mean "You were not at home”?
- Hi! Tell me pls, how often you use “been” in perfect time sentence? In your everyday life? And pl...
- Do you say ‘I was surprised by the news’ ?