Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Who else wants this? Do anyone else want this? Anyone else want this? Are these expressions ...
- Can you pluralize “laugh”?
- Is this sentence correct?: I don't have experience with Excell nor Sheets.
- What does the phrase between "//" mean in this context? There are still the wards where //it si...
- "He suggested to me...." or "He suggested me..."?
- Does this sound natural: "I'm gonna go to my room in 15 minutes. I will close the door when I'm L...
- Is "American(citizen)" plural or singular?
- Please show me some ways to improve speaking skill in English, I can't speak English fluently. I'...
- I'm free in the morning. I'm free in the afternoon. I'm free in the evening. I'm free at night...
- Do Americans say ''autumn'' or is it always ''fall''?