Read more comments
- ”eye candy” は ｢見て楽しいもの、目の保養になるもの｣という意味があると学びましたが、どう使えば良いかあまりわかりません。 誰か eye candy を使って例文を教えてくれませんか？
- I think it's good for your eye's health to watch far distance without your glasses occasionally. ...
- You said you get eye strain easily. Isn't it because of your glasses with a too high degree? does...
- How do you say this in Korean? hello
- How do you say this in English (US)? tôi không hiểu
- How do you say this in Korean? i didn’t go to school today because i’m sick
- How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? この曲は、日本では学生のコンクールや、プロの合唱団でも演奏されています。 難しい曲だけれ...
- How do you say this in Japanese? to read someone's mind
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?