- Can "run up" be used to mean "run to the full speed"?
- 「来なそうだ」と「来なさそうだ」はどちらも「き」から始まりますか？ 「く」ではないですよね？ 日本語の漢字とひらがなで回答いただければ幸いです。
- What’s the role of と in the below sentence? 息子の結婚に際しまして，いろいろとお世話になりました。
- is "쌓여만 가다" a fixed expression? because as far as I know the particle "-만"(only) can't stick to v...
- 1. I was referring to that he wrote. 2. I was referring to what he wrote. 3. I was referring to...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Which one sounds more correct? -Have I told you how did it happen? -Have I told you how it did ha...
- When someone thanks you and you reply "any time", what do you mean when you say it?
- If you say “the mothership”, does it mean it’s awesome, dope..? Can you tell me the exact meaning...
- Hi, do you know other ways to say “thirsty”?
- Hello! I have a strange question :) Why do you call all Russian rulers tsars? The last tsar of Ru...