- What is the difference between 短い and 近い ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 「短い」は「長い」より長いです（読读のほう）
- 「短い」は「長い」より長いです（読读のほう） does this sound natural?
- can I say, "a sign on a T-shirt doesn't define who we really are"?
- can I say, "I'd like to be helped by that man"?
- Is this correct if i say: “I have achieved more things in my life than all of you!”
- can I say, "there is a man on whose T-shirt a sign "volunteer"?
- can I say, "I keep this photo as well as others"?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- can I say, "he's gotten up to playing cards. We need to do something with that"?
- Does ”housekeeper” mean the only woman?
- 日本の食べ放題、つまり、バイキングは、英語で何といいますか？ You can eat all what you want. ?
- hi Does she not speak English? Does not she speak English? Doesn't she speak English? ...
- What's the difference between "bestest" and "favorite"? (Does this mean the speaker likes choc...