Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which nice a picture sounds the most natural?
- Can I have a picture taken with you? Can I have my picture taken with you? does this sound natural?
- As I take a picture,please stand with your back against the door. does this sound natural?
- What does Idk mean?
- What does On, at, in. Cual es la forma correcta de usarse esas tres palabras. mean?
- What does "in over his head" mean?
- What does THAT'S THE REAL ON THE REAL mean?
- What does is there a difference between 'I have never met her' and 'I haven't met her'. if not, ...
- What does In the Cambridge university press sentences, 'I wake up at about 7:30 during the week,...
- What does break your leg mean?
- What does “Before Corona I would avoid these places because they were just too crowded. But now ...
- What does Fling mean?
- What does just a friend not s/o what is the meaning of s/o? mean?