Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 豆腐を作る下準備として、前夜大豆を水に浸す does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 炸豆腐
- 豆腐は足が早い食べ物なので、今日中に食べてください。 does this sound natural?
- "Stop talking on me." Is it the same as: "stop talking about me." ??
- Can one say "I wouldn't advise you share this with strangers"? Or should it be "I wouldn't sugges...
- Is it okay to say "Yeah, right." when responding to someone?
- Is my grammar correct? I have bought this just like the picture, today.
- I have the/an impression that Mr. Trump tweets all the time. Which is more natural here, the or ...
- "When I was 16 I went to a trip in London in a holiday group" I'm not sure if my sentence is gram...
- does "the absence rates has decreased a little " sound natural?
- what are they doing respectively? Is it grammatically correct?
- Can "printable" also be used as a noun?
- A. I just found the answer correct to the question. B. I just found the answer to the question co...