Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A: What makes you afraid? B: I don't want you guys to beat me. What does B mean?
- Does this sound natural? -- What do you do for a living? / I work for the government. -- Thanks~
- hello,if I say "we had a friction" can it mean a disagreement?
- Is this natural in American English? Slavery is no longer legal anywhere in the world, but many ...
- Please tell me why does the next sentence sound more natural to native speakers than “It’s been 4...
- Do these sound natural? -- Can you turn it down? It's too loud. Can you turn it up? I can't he...
- '' I really do appreciate it ‘’ does the sentence is correct and popular?
- you will receive the money half one day and the other have the next day.. we won't give the whole...
- “I don’t believe that for a second.” Does it mean “I don’t believe that one but.”? Thank you!
- Which do you think is more natural? -- It's tough to find a time that works for everyone. It's...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- Do you say 잘갔다와 or 잘다녀와 to a friend who’s going to 군대? Wat do u usually say?
- people always say "kiyo" it means cute right? how do u write it in Korean, cause when I search it...