24 Dec 2017
Question about Korean
Sorry in advance for the long question, but it takes a bit to explain. Okay, so I was watching the movie 해적: 바다로 간 산적 and there is a scene where Mo Hong-Gab (Kim Tae-Woo) is on a ship and shouts "가라!" (I think) however he rolls the r sound. I haven't yet encountered rolling r sounds in Korean so I was wondering if this was just the actor playing up the scene or if it is a dialect thing? Or even if this is a common thing that I just haven't encountered yet given my inexperience with Korean.
Read more comments
- Could you please show handwritten 名字 and 哪国人?
- cuando utilizas 'supe' y 'sabia'?
- Can somebody help me with this exercise, please!🙏
- in a french song there are the lyrics: “je ne veux que ton âme” and “je ne suis que ton nom” whi...
- How much do you want to use the profits we receive from our events for our future activities? Ca...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "he can reading" is it correct? And also if it was correct, is it same meaning with "he can read"...
- “When I was on my way home from my friend’s house, I saw a cat that seems to have been crashed by...
- Are there any other ways to say "You're welcome"?
- Which does native prefer "good morning" or "morning"?
- Does “just saying” mean “don’t take it seriously”? Thank you in advance!