Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Does it make sense to remove the parentheses? modern man sometimes makes ( for his fellow men...
- I’m about to apply for ILETs . so any advice for how I can prepare myself for it ?
- I only have a few friends. And I have like two best friends. We were in same classes when we were...
- Much progress has been made in this area. のhas been made は、〜があった、のような意味でしょうか。また、他にどのような使い方をしますか。
- In a novel a sentence reads "As he SAT now, watching Francon read the article, Francon raised h...
- Are these 5 sentences with TAKE BACK correct? 😊🙏🏻 1- I would like to take this back. The case is ...
- Would the name "Olive" sound weird?🤣
- If the postman knocked on Susan's door, but he had the wrong address, She said, "oh that's Mr.Tho...
- Which is correct and natural? White paper, empty paper or blank paper? Thanks
- What is a best answer for (Why should we hire you?) even if you do not have the experience for th...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"