Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A desire to throw over reality a light that never was might give away abruptly to the desire on t...
- 1 she is only famous in Japan. 2 she is famous only in Japan . which sentence is correct?
- I would like to know what I should say please tell me. I took an online English lesson yesterday....
- The gorgeous necklace complemented her dress.
- Como digo: Cuando jugaba football mi pierna me dolía.
- I couldn't make out the license plate it was dark (does this sound natural?)
- "on read" has to be pronounced like when read is in the past participle form, right?
- Was it too late to eat? Is this expression natural?
- How are you coming on at your new job? - Does this sound natural?
- in german we say when you are really really bored "bored to death" is there any simular quote...