Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "I'm used to go out for walk every early morning." Is this sentence written correctly?
- Fill in I need help
- Does it sound natural? I want to say this in business email. "By the way, I have a notice here f...
- Is this sentence natural? What app do you use the most? I use the train transfer app the most.
- ◼︎ By the way, learning a foreign language is kind of a rabbit hole to me in a good sense. The mo...
- If you say “I’m not boring?” and I say “not yet” does it mean you’re not boring until now?
- We sometimes use 'was-were' in the past tense. Sometimes we don't. How do we distinguish?
- Does it sound natural? "Our website has not been updated yet, so I just updated assets on the cu...
- What examples are there with the phrase 'Going Dutch'
- It seems to be A is very popular. Aが1番人気みたいですね。と言いたいのですが、合っていますか？