24 Dec 2017
Question about Spanish (Mexico)
How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? the apple is red. it is John's apple. I give John the apple. we give him the apple. he gives it to John. she gives it to him. is the apple red? the apples are red. I must give it to him. I want to give it to her. I'm going to know tomorrow.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? 読み方が大袈裟だと、聴衆は「もう聞きたくない」と思うかもしれません。でも、彼の今日の朗読は...
- How do you say this in Korean? even though I went during winter, it was really warm
- How do you say this in English (US)? いつも通りの1日
- How do you say this in Japanese? « I bought it at the concert » to a friend
- How do you say this in English (UK)? akhir ap kehna kya chahty hn?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?