24 Dec 2017

  • Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Question about United Kingdom

I've heard that there are some uni in london will offer their dorm to tourist when their students are in summer holiday, could you please tell me where can I find those and also is it really cheaper than staying in a hotel?

Read more comments
Share this question
Recommended Questions