- l am in the tree. l am on the tree. どちらが正しいですか?
- How to read Lorde?
- she is mentally strong she is mentally vulnerable are these natural? if not please correct me!
- my Google navigation speaks in English when I drive, and I sometimes don't accurately recognize t...
- Do these two phrases mean the same? "a place of interest." "an interesting place."
- Hello, Could you check and correct my English? While this self-confining, I decided to note ex...
- What’s the correct answer The heavy rain ......... me stay at home - resulted - caused - resul...
- “We went opposite direction” “We went in opposite direction” Which one sounds more natural?
- Why “confront obstacle” is wrong, but “face obstacle” is ok?
- Ex a 2. Making 3. To pay 4. To sack 5. Not to go 6. To have 7. Working 8. To sing Ex b 2....