Read more comments
- How to use ‘and ‘correctly？My teacher always say my sentences lack of subject . Ex.She wants to p...
- Are both correct? I had an obsession for learning I had an obsession with learning
- È giusta questa frase: “This painting is named Calais Pier”?
- is this sentence ok ? "Have you ever gave up on something?"
- Thank you all the time Thanks all the time Are they correct /common
- Hello. Which sentence sounds more natural? 1) I saw the house with a broken window yesterday. ...
- What does “to be borne out shrieking by the villain of the piece”mean here?, can you re-write the...
- what's grinding
- "The police have issued an appeal for witnesses."(Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary) Does th...
- Excuse me❗️Would you describe what she said?