Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is natural: "How do you call yourself in English?", "What do you call yourself in Engl...
- A half of the month has passed already. It has already passed a half of the month. もう ひと月の半...
- Does this sentence sound natural? I need to take care of my body in advance of fathering a children
- which one sounds natural "you are good in English " or " you are good at English"
- Does this sentence sound natural? stay up all night too much that do great harm to health
- Do these sound natural? Their meanings are a bit different. Would you consciously tell them apart...
- You stay safe okay. Cause I want to meet you in person soon. What should I reply to this message?
- S1. The man I followed suspicious of him was driving a black van. S2. The man I followed because...
- Which is more natural in Amarican English? I just had lunch. I’ve just had lunch.
- What is she saying?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Is 줄다리기 named this way because people would be playing this (경)기 by standing on their 다리, while p...
- Park Bong Pal - I'm watching a show and the girl laughed and said that it's good that his name is...
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)